Download Fake GPS APK For Playing Pokemon Go

janejury

Aug 2, 2016
Hi !
I am sure that some of you play pokemon go and me too. I have caught 30 pokemons and it is really interesting. My friend suggested that i could use trick to experience more. Install an app to fake gps but it is not available on google play for my device. Can you show me where i can download apk file for this app? thanks a lot!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You'd have far more fun actually going out and enjoying the outdoors. Niantic's terms of service are quite clear on the use of fake GPS apps, and they will perma-ban you when you're caught. That said, there are plenty of these apps on the Play Store, so either you're not looking hard enough or else your device doesn't have a GPS or network location service.

janejury

Aug 2, 2016
Thanks for warning or i will be banned for this game. Perhaps, i haven't read carefully the terms. However, some fake gps apps give intruction that they can trick device and system. I am not sure it will work or not but i think i will try with an other apps. Like this app: Fake GPS. It tells that it will work with Facebook, Twitter, so on.

Last edited: