Dropbox Question

romhad

Jun 28, 2011
Does anyone know how to get files into dropbox from my Acer? I have no problems opening Dropbox files on my Acer, but I have no idea how to save files into Dropbox. As far as I can tell, there are two folders that I can see with ES File Explorer:
/sdcard/dropbox
and
/sdcard/my dropbox

I have no idea what the second one is for. The first seems to have my dropbox files. But when I copy something from my internal memory into the dropbox folder, it never syncs; it just stays on the tablet. Thoughts?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
In ES File Explorer, the top right tab is net, if you click on that you can log into your dropbox account and copy and paste data between it and your tablet. Remember the tabs in ES File Explorer can be hidden. It doesn't sink atomatically this way, which is good for me because the last thing I want is everything in my dropbox folder on my tablet.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

romhad

Jun 28, 2011
Thanks. I guess I was hoping to have a way to drop files into dropbox when I'm offline and have them automatically sync up later. But I guess that's not a possibility? (It's true that I wouldn't all my dropbox files to automatically get loaded onto my tablet--well, I would, but never mind--but it would definitely be great to have files from the table automatically get uploaded to db!)