Emdoor EM79 Stuck On Logo

the_jazz

Oct 29, 2013
Hello good people,

I am desperate. I bought a tablet in Tenerife, which was working fine until 3 months ago. Now it turns, starts to boot, but stays on the LOGO and...nothing. Recovery does work, but even after data restore, clean cache and media - still the same problem. I`ll save you the whole process of giving it back to the seller, telling me he can do nothing etc, etc. So i decided to take the matter into my hands. Unfortunately i didn`t quite know what i`m getting myself into. Apparently this tablet is a mystery for the whoooooooooole gooooooooogle and many many forums as well.
So, some technical data first:
- The brand of the tablet is SARPIXELS TP793G, 7 inch tablet (which brand do not have any support)
- From the inside is a motherboard EM79_PM3 with CPU Amlogic AML 8726-m3 and a 3g module huawei MU509 (emdoor site didn`t help me as well)

Please, if you have any information or firmware or rom or anything that could help me re-flash it, please, answer this begging thread. It is officially 3 months now that i`m struggling with this tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello the_jazz, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Amlogic Based forum for you, where more people with Amlogic based tablets are likely to see it and join the discussion. Look through the threads already posted there to see if there's anything that might help. Good luck!