Epad 10.2 android 2.1 marketplace and sd problem

Sep 16, 2010
Hello...

I'm looking for any answers I can... I just received a epad c100 ... running android 2.1. the device is running great... two problems.. I don't have android marketplace and some apps can't see the SD card. (i think the sd card is there... i can browse to the sdcard using UI) ... I think my solution is to reflash the tablet... two problems with that... normally on a android phone there is some sort of recovery utility a person can boot to and reflash... I don't know what that is in this tablet and 2nd ... I don't know which rom to flash to or where to get it.

I have read on the forum that other people were able to flash their tablets but no one that I have seen has said how to do that or where to get the rom from....

any help would be great... thanks

majormsa

Jan 19, 2011
hi my epad does not come on. as soon as i switch on the screen come and the word android appears on screen and thats it. does not go further ahead. what do i do
pls advise

Eddy123

Jan 19, 2011
Hi, I am a seller from android tablet online store from China, you mean the tablet called ePad, right?
if the ePad without android market when you got it? we know all of the android tablets made in China, some with android market, some don't have, some is orignal some are unlocked(hacked). if yours don't have pleas ask your seller for update fireware. I don't think you can reflash it by the android phone ROM, you know ,first, the chip is diffirent,
second the Rom version also diffirent. impossible to boot it. also you can list you questions in iRobot House forum to find if can get the update fireware for China engneer. you can find the updated fireware for sumsang pv210 tablet and can download there.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
try checking the "zenithink usa" support website to see if your hardware matches up then you can use the rom from there

ronmod

Jan 26, 2011
hi my epad does not come on. as soon as i switch on the screen come and the word android appears on screen and thats it. does not go further ahead. what do i do
pls advise
Mine doing same thing any help would be great.