Error With Custom ROM cfw_coby_7042_4.0.3_0.1

darksihart

Aug 22, 2014
I have a problem with my tablet coby kyros mid7042 custom rom I install cfw_coby_7042_4.0.3_0.1 granted by steev function perfectly but when it reboots my tablet alone have no idea how to fix this problem I hope your help

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Coby routinely changed the hardware in their tablets, and the LiveSuite ROMs could not compensate for the rapid hardware changes. Therefore, we pulled all links to LiveSuite ROMs from these forums. Especially as we provide safer methods of adding the Play Store to the tablet.

If you hadn't used LiveSuite, you could have followed the rooting instructions we provide in the forums here. But as you have used LiveSuite, you're pretty much on your own. LiveSuite isn't supported here, and no assistance is provided to those who use it.

darksihart

Aug 22, 2014
how cant fixed i am user the windows no linux i need to use play store im new user

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Since the translator you're using is garbling English, I can't understand what your problem is. If you want help, you need to be more clear. If necessary, get a friend who can speak English and Spanish to help.

Desde el traductor está utilizando está mutilando Inglés, no puedo entender cuál es su problema. Si desea ayuda, que necesita para ser más claro. Si es necesario, pida a un amigo que puede hablar Inglés y español para ayudar.