Error with Tablet Storage

jezzireynolds

Apr 15, 2015
Hi,

Whenever I attempt to download a podcast or music of some sort I get this message :

Error: space in the filesystem rooted at: /storage/emulated/0 is below 10% availability. Stopping this download. Do you wish to re-download it?

I have tried deleting files to create more space but I get the same message or they will just say error and will not download even if I click yes when it asks if I wish to re-download it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Jezzi

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

First, are you in fact rooted? Second, what and how much did you delete. In settings under device storage what does it tell you is used and available.

jezzireynolds

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks and could you remind me what rooted means? I just deleted some of the apps that I am not using and disabled some of the ones that came with the device that I do not use (some email apps etc). The File Manager says I have 408.25 MB available (I had about 100 MB before)and 5.17 GB total space (Its supposed to be an 8GB though?). Apparently I can't update apps either. It says there is insufficient space