Everything Force Closes after root (nook CM7.0.3)

Aug 8, 2011
Turns out my nook needed a re-root, so I put it back to stock with CWR, and then I started over completely, and rooted her to CM7.

Everything looked and felt right.

Then I started to use it. Cannot load email. Get to last sign-up step and FC. Cannot load app. FC. Cannot load Dev Tools, or ROM manager... FC.

Everything force closes. I know I'm going to have to wipe and start again, but I was curious about something. I read somewhere that sometimes this happens with class 10 mSD cards. Is this true? Should I wipe and start over with a class 4 card instead?

Also, do I need to flash back to stock before flashing back to CM7 again?

Thanks.

Aug 8, 2011
35 views and no replies, huh?

Well, I'm venturing out there and assuming it's some kind of issue with my mSD card (PNY Class 10). So I popped in a Samsung Class 2 card and (after using CWR to wipe everything clean again), I am currently re-flashing CM7 and g-apps.

She just fired up for the first time, so I'll post what happens in a little while.

Stay tuned.

Aug 8, 2011
Worked.

Everything is flawless. I had one force-close with the market right away (downloading youtube and everything else proved too much in the beginning). It's all good now.

Now I'm looking for an application that will let me reformat a microSD back to regular. I used the class 10 and class 2 mSD cards I had, and the Class 2 will stay with the nook, while the class 10 needs to be formatted and put back into my phone.

It's an 8g card, but will only format 117MB.

What application will let me wipe the entire thing?