Everything force closes

twostep.jake

Nov 25, 2011
It started with the stock media organizer not opening at all. Just get to a black screen then the force close box pops up. Now more recently everything force closes after being open for a certain amount of time or if I try to do too much in the game or browsing. Any known fixes?

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet Forum

twostep.jake

Nov 25, 2011
Anyone have any ideas? Cus my tablets starting to look like a huge mp3 player at best.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I would start there and uninstall the media organizer and see if that clears your problem. If it does, then reload that program to see if it then works.

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Acer stock content folders are really buggy--I noticed this on my A500. They're really not worth using. Try force stopping them and clearing the data by going to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All->Acer content folders. Then select Clear Data and Force Stop.

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
Yeah those content folders are buggy as hell. They all eventually force closed on my a100, so I don't (can't) use them anymore. Everything else though should work fine though, save for the modest amount of apps from the market that aren't compatible with honeycomb, or particularly the a100.

twostep.jake

Nov 25, 2011
Alright I'll give a force stop and wipe a try. Thanks