external sd card

janyzharley

May 2, 2014
How do I change the internal sd storage setting to the external storage setting. I have the capacity on my Cinepad at208f tablet for 32g mini sd card but
the apps don't store on the external sd card. The internal card doesn't have enough space for all the apps I want.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Only the newest Android versions enabled storing apps on external memory. Your problem is more likely to be some of the data, photos, music etc. which can be moved. Android apps are actually pretty small.

janyzharley

May 2, 2014
The specs for this tablet state that the external sd card will increase the memory capacity. So, I think I should be able to change the internal storage to the external storage right???

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi janyzharley, congratulations on your new Cinepad and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. The Internal Memory AKA Internal SD Card is where apps are downloaded and installed to. An External Micro SD Card (MSD) AKA TF Card (32GB in your case) is and always was intended as space to store your media files. I'd suggest you move all your books, pictures, videos, movies, music files etc. there. If you still don't have enough room after that, archive the apps you don't use often and re-install them when necessary. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum.