F900 Allwinner A13 Android 4.0 9 Inch Tablet Issues

calbokenny

Sep 4, 2012
I flashed with MaPan firmware as explained in the first posts. No problems so far, overclocked and running very well. Just remember to download MX913 Update Tool 2012 and install the drivers by pressing vol.+ when tablet is turned down.

Where/how do i overclock it?

leoo2001

Aug 28, 2012
Just get SetCpu for rooted devices and follow the instructions from 1st page. Anyone have tried to install CWM recovery? Just curious..

With 1Ghz the tablet works like before with original factory rom with some little brakes. The 1.2Ghz config stay between power consumption and turn android in a fast usable system.
Recommend to use the conservative governor and configured to keep config in boot, the factory and default governor is fantasy (dont recommend), I charged the tablet using conservative turned it on, my wife used it, I used, my daughter used too, the battery got almost 36 hours on, I charged it with a rest of 5% battery power.
The conservative increase and decrease processor speed in 45Mhz fractions on the fly, the fantasy one commutes the speed from 60Mhz direct to 1.080Mhz this increase power consumption to high levels.

Last edited:

Le_Vagabond

Oct 3, 2012
Registered just to thank demostenesramos, one of my customers came with a no-name tablet that could not install anything from the Play Store, and his method worked when I thought I'd never solve the problem :)

Cokaric

Nov 2, 2012
JSD-F900AB(9 inch): (Hot!)

9 inch + Android 4.0+1G ram+8G HDD+ Wi-Fi + 3G +G-sensor+ Camera+ HD video
display +3D games etc

Is this the same tablet as this on
e in this thread (F900 Allwinner a13)?
$image005.jpg
This is the picture from email...

Last edited:

Marriab

Dec 29, 2012
Hi DWThompson1957, I had read your post and was wondering if you ever found out how to reset your tablet, because I am having the same problem and its driving me nuts. Thanks. Hope you had some good luck with your tablet because Im not

Apr 24, 2013

Phurya

Sep 7, 2013
Hi there. Just drop by to give you guys some help....I faced the same problem, could not find a suitable rom for my tablet, some worked but no rotation, or no touch or no boot, or something else... the MaPan roms didnt worked for my Allwinner A13, but i have founded one website with lots of roms, started trying some of the roms available there and finally got my tablet 100% working. The rom is the A13 F900, wich is the "codename" for my tablet build... but try the others if this one does not suit for you. Install with livesuit, and good luck!

HOME - inside 4ndroid

kristeltips66

Sep 25, 2010
Personally, i avoid Allwinners and ICS on one tablet. I have a phone tablet whichs runs these and it keeping crashing.

Chef_Dee

Oct 31, 2013
I got this tablet too, in chinabuye site name brand A139 (correct the link manually: http://www. chinabuye . com / a139-9-capacitive-screen-android-4-0-8gb-hdd-a13-1-0ghz-cortex-a8-tablet-pc).
I got the same issues, I tried to get support from website they refused to give me the manufacturer's site/name, than I opened it and I saw realy an allwiner A13 processor but in mainboard had the name "F900 mainboard...".
The main problem to me was the nonfunctional market. I did some searches in google and dicovered this tablet is sold in china in band name "MaPan" (search for maixin-china). There you can find a rom/firmware that is complete and better than original OEM rom.
This tablet informations you can find by name MaPan MX913 - The only difference is that this tablet specs shows the processor speed is a 1.2ghz (CPU+GPU+VPU+APU).
I burned the firmware you can find both here: MaPan MX913 Video - Cheapest 8GB 9" Boxchip Allwinner A13 Cortex A8 android 4.0 OS capacitive touch screen tablet PC with WIFI 3G or here: Android Program/Software Download, Download MaiPad Software, Input Method Software, Working Software, Chating Software etc PC Software.
After everything worked how it should, except one esthetic think, the boot logo changed from that android image to MaPan logo, but after shows the bootanimation screen and after starts.
After I'll put a link to a "how to" burn firmwares in allwinner tablets, using the Live Suite.
Now I finded a youtube video you can see bellow from this tablet from Mapan:

I have the Zeepad 7.0 Allwinner A13, and I tried downloading/installing the firmware update for the MaPan MX713 DC (which seemed to be the closest model to mine), and it failed. I had to hard reset my tablet with the "Reboot System" option that came up.

My tablet is crashing intermittently, as if there is not enough RAM to process a particular operation. This has happened when trying to use Gmail, surf the web, even when simply changing my settings. I have followed the flashing procedures form the Zeepad web site, and that worked fine. It's just still lagging and crashing when when it wants to. Suggestion(s)?

Last edited by a moderator:

laller79

Mar 29, 2016
Hello. I need a help. I need a ROM to Lazer MID 9108. I don't found it on this link. Please give me a link, from where i can download it. Thanks a lot!

laller79

Mar 29, 2016
I can't get the update software to find the tablet
The computer does not find the tablet for me. I use it the phoenixcard v310. Only a good rom is missing, on what the touch is works!
Excuse me my English knowledge, i'm from Hungary.