Factory Reset For A Hipstreet Flare 2 Android 4.1 Jellybean Tablet

nymph442006

Mar 12, 2014
I am trying to find the steps to do a Factory Reset for a Hipstreet Flare 2 Android 4.1 Jellybean Tablet. The steps that I have are Power button and Volume + together and an icon for recovery mode should come on the screen but instead I get A9 showing. There are obviously some other steps to get
this process to work as Android OS isn't loading propery when the Tablet is Powered on. Does anyone know how to do this for the specific Tablet mentioned. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello nymph, congratulations on your Hipstreet Flare 2 and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question specific to your tablet, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I'm moving your thread there in the hope someone familiar with that tablet will reply and help you out. While you're waiting, you might want to try some of the reset methods suggested in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html. One of them might work for your tablet. Good luck!

rwaller1942

Mar 28, 2014
I am trying to find the steps to do a Factory Reset for a Hipstreet Flare 2 Android 4.1 Jellybean Tablet. The steps that I have are Power button and Volume + together and an icon for recovery mode should come on the screen but instead I get A9 showing. There are obviously some other steps to get
this process to work as Android OS isn't loading propery when the Tablet is Powered on. Does anyone know how to do this for the specific Tablet mentioned. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

I just did a Hipstreet Flare 2. To get to the recovery mode menu, you have turn off the tablet, then hold Power and Volume + for 10 seconds.

Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Then choose "Yes - delete all user data" option. Then choose reboot option.

burg

Nov 24, 2014
I'm having a similar problem with my Hipstreet Flare 2.

I've taken the steps to do the factory wipe but all it does after that is sit on the wiping data screen at the "Formatting /data..." step. I've left it for 2 full days and still it sits there. Any ideas on what my next step could be?