faxing

saltyreef79

Dec 19, 2011
i have one of the new slider and was wondering if there were any good fax apps to be able to scan from device to any fax machine

Sent from my Slider SL101 using Android Tablet Forum

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I signed up for a myfax.com account a few years ago. It is $10 USD per month, and is linked to your email. You can attach PDFs, .doc, .xls and more. To fax to a number, just send an email to the fax [email protected] (example: fax number 1-999-888-7777 send to [email protected]) and attach anything you want, the email subject and body are the cover page and it sends. Emails are received into your inbox in PDF format.

For the $10 per month you get to send 100 pages and receive 200 I believe. Works great on my tablet, my iPhone and my PC.

There are others too, efax.com an others.

There are also some FAX apps in the market, including iFax. You have to pay for a package to be able to fax.

ArizonaTraveler

Jan 7, 2012
On a trusted wi-fi network, PrinterShare installed on a PC/Mac may allow you to print to fax, assuming you have something like a multi-function printer/fax machine connected. I use it to print directly to my wi-fi printer from my Transformer and Thunderbolt.

I got lucky and caught it as the free-app-of-the-day on the Amazon App Store.