firmware problem HW-702T Telechips 8902

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
guys help. Monday I took a tablet HW-702T. After you've tried everything was fine. the evening I tried to remove some applications (those that read in Chinese) and then Android will not start. remained stuck on the loading ANDROID written. Then I tried to reload the firmware (the firmware from the website Haipad.net with Android 2.2). Now do not start anymore. When I press the power button for five seconds, the screen shows a strange, and then turns off. if I press the power button with the left button to boot, does not work.
How can I do to reflash the firmware? Please help me

Last edited:

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
Ask the trader to send you a original firmware image.
You have flashed a firmware for a different pad to yours and i think we do not yet have one for your pad.

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
thank you for your reply. the original firmware I've already found. I do not know how to mount it though. me no more how to boot. indeed it is not just more turned on (it is turned on 5 seconds and then turns off). you have a solution?

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
And you can not get into FWDN mode again?
i guess that if the pad stays on for only 5 seconds you will also not be able to access ADB?
on my m701 i would just kill the 'boot' partition and it would boot into FWDN mode on the next boot.

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
I have no idea how. when I turn on a screen not sharp. seems to paint thrown at random on the floor.
know what I mean?
you know if there is a way to format the first partition?
Sorry ADB wath is?

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
Uh, sorry no i do not realy know what you mean.
I guess you get random patterns on the screen?
does the pad turn off after that or des it stay on?

ADB is the 'Android Debugging Bridge' and you can control your Pad with it via USB.
It is part of the 'Android SDK' and is a tool for Android developer.

If you connect your pad via USB you might find a new device that wants to install a 'ADB Froyo' driver or something like that.

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
The Problems and the pad is not turned on .. ADB but where can I take? and how does it work?

and is like a random pattern
and the pad off after this screen?
Is it serious?

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
I have no experience with your specific Pad and how to recover it.
So i probably should let someone step in who realy knows how to help you.

you can get the Android SDK HERE

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
I did various tests. a strange thing happens. when I connect the tablet holding down three buttons with the power button (the tablet is also connected with USB) to the OS in the Device Manager tab appears "Telechips TC89 etc etc etc etc". The strange thing is that the drivers are installed. but XP asks them the same. (just leave the keys off the tablet)
Now I wonder: is burned the chip?
The software has changed the chip to the point where not even recognize the driver?

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
guys I have solved. thanks very much. Do you know if there is another firmware? I uploaded the one mentioned in this forum, but the original (what the tablet and when he arrived) used the touch screen much more quickly and easily and was more precise. for example, do you know if the firmware on the site Haipad.net 701-R 1022 works in this tablet?

Then I wanted to ask how I can use Android SDK to update and improve the tablet?

fiever

Mar 20, 2011
I noticed that too. The firmware, not original, that I had on it before I flashed to original was much better, much more accurate.