Flash and android market

mossopinc

Jul 30, 2011
Ive just bought my 1st tab fae ebay, its good for most things but i do have some problems wae it. the listing has it as an apad epad, 256Mb memory, 4GB ram, has flash 10.1 and it runs android 2.2 and i know its the M003F model but the problem is why cant i get youtube to work on it? it comes wae its own preinstalled app but it just crashes no big deal i thought cos ill just get a new one from the market but it never finds an app! strange as i have an X10 mini pro and i was able to get an app for that no problems. i also cant get the offical facebook and twitter apps from the store either! again the X10 has them and it runs android 2.1. then theres the flash 10.1, when i goto pages wae flash on it my browser likes to tell me that flash is a demo and again i cant find an update in the store, i did download a new flash from the net but that was a really bad idea as now the browser crashes on pages with flash on it so no iplayer for me on this device. got any idea?

Dylan300

Jul 30, 2011
if you have the original rom, you had the same problem as i did with facebook. i got an official facebook app from en.softonic.com just search facebook in the phone section you can download it right on the device. installed no problem.:)

mossopinc

Jul 30, 2011
would you know were to get the original rom? or even the flash 10.1 that will work on this tab the demo version would do

deepfrequency

Sep 14, 2010
Here are all the Firmware:

EKEN Support Tablet PC,Car Video Recorder,

There is also a patch to install the Official Android Market on your device, just follow the instructions to install. Then Android Market will be available in the list of applications, you can then download the official apps etc... the market app that comes with it is a chinese App which has a very limited amount of application. YouTube didn't work on mine either but if I go to the actual web-site I can watch videos with no problem.