Flash won't work in Opera

spexwood

May 11, 2011
I cant either, but you may need to contact Opera about this. I dont think it is the tablet's fault, but something with Opera itself.

BTW, just out of curiosity, are you using Opera Mobile or Opera Mini?
Im using Mobile, but was curious to see what other Opera users were doing.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
These may not help, but it is a start in the right direction (remember that I am having the same issue as you).

OK, first, gimme a link to something that is Flash and will not play in your Opera browser. This way you and I can use the same test link.

Second:
I just noticed that my Opera Mobile had an update available, but it wasnt appearing under My Apps in my Market app. (I havent a clue why My Apps in the Market didnt say that it had an update, so I am quite surprised!)

So, open up your Market and search for "Opera Mobile" and click on the correct result. On the left side, you may see the options Open and Update. If you see what I saw, then click Update. See if that makes your flash work.

Since right now I dont have a link to something flash that you are attempting to play, I went ahead and did my own test. I tried a video on gamespot.com after updating Opera and the video only says something like "Flashplayer 10 is required." So, my test failed unfortunately, but youtube videos now open my youtube app to play them, which is new to me. I continue to search for answers though.