Flytouch superpad po41 model firmware 49# and 48#

Aug 21, 2011
the link for the firmware download the folder with 5 files inside to your sd-card this is firmware 49# MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
1,when you have downloaded to sd-card go into folder they will be a folder inside saying android you must re-send this folder to sd-card card check it once downloaded that JUST the 5 files are there
2,into tablet while off hold volume- and swtich on,once firmware upload is done remove card,turn off and re-boot it, wait until it gets to calibration screen,calibrate upload finished
3, on your download you have from link you also have 48# firmware that is the compressed file

Ironhide

Aug 8, 2011
Word of warning. When I tried this I thought it bricked my pad. It took at least 15 minutes of staying on the Android World screen before anything happened.

After installing this (found it on another forum), the pad is a bit more responsive, but the wifi is still slow. I guess I'll be modifying some config files tonight

eurostella

Aug 31, 2011
sh*t, I become also fake flytouch 3, but I didn't know that is possible to become on the market fake flytouch.

is it possible to become upgrade from these bugy firmweare #48 #49
I have also problem with flash player when I start video from browser or dolphin.
also it is wery slow.
did someone make addaption from orginal flytouch to work on these trash ?

thnx

Aug 21, 2011
i think you will see that just about every new tablet coming off the production line are now PO41 model,when they upgrade a windows 5 to a windows 7 do you go back no of course not just like any computer in the world they are issues,but there new of course,so windows send life updates to your system every other day to iron out issues? of course android can-not do that as it's open source,but then you pay a hell of a lot more for a windows system going on $900 for a tablet windows system,in a few months time everyone will be speaking po41, as the disco becomes old model

eurostella

Aug 31, 2011
that you think,
but ok if it is new model P041, why he have problem with Flash ?
it will be better if someone can help and make addaption to TIM firmweare, these is trash 100%

Aug 21, 2011
sounds to me you don't know what your doing,and let me tell you flash works,and tim's firmware sorted out problems,which had to do with sound which the black po41 do not have,sorted out gps,crashes,freezes,youtube,flash,and many many more problems, i have installed on over a 100 black editions po41 gps with no problems none stuck in china,and tims roms have problems also and think about it a hell of a lot of tweeked roms have been made for disco's in 12 months so WOW they must have had a lot of issues,and they still are having problems,and so do ipad,samsung,toshiba,windows,and every other tablet do a internet search they are millions of issues and all computers,phones,even new cars,washers,dryers,tv's electronic made by Robots you see