Flytouch V10 Superpad will not connect to wifi at home or hotspots

JeanUK2012

Dec 20, 2012
The wifi used to work but has gradually deteriorated. It started to take longer to connect now it is connecting then obtaining IP address, then authenticating and then just disconnecting. The tablet states network is 'disabled, secured with WPA/WPA2 PSK'. This also happens in free wifi hotspots. It will just no longer connect. Any suggestions. Bought this on Ebay, no joy from the seller. Can I send it back to Gome as it is under 1 year. It is not the router (3Mifi) as my mobile phone works on it. :confused:

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Jean. Not sure warranty is transferable but you might be lucky. Check your documentation. Free WIFI spots typically do not have any encryption and should not be used for sensitive transactions. Perhaps a firmware upgrade may solve your problem but if it's a gradual deterioration, that points to hardware issues. If you can, by all means send the tablet back for repair under warranty. However due to possible costs it might be better to purchase a better and newer tablet. Good luck and Season's Greetings!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jean, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with that tablet of yours. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!