From your experience... how long from China to you - via shipping?

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
I have purchased from two Chinese vendors. A Happy Deal and Best Mid. I ordered my item from A Happy Deal at 6:30 am on Feb. 28. It was at my front door at 10:10 am on March 1! I ordered my item from Best Mid at 5:30 am Mar. 2 and I'm still waiting for it. Both were shipped via DHL. They all sell basically the same stuff but some are obviously better than others where shipping is concerned

wsalibaba

Mar 27, 2012
there is no problem with the shipping if you offered you correct address and phone number, they will send you the tracking number (login www.track-trace.com)which you can see where exactly you products are,uaually but rerembere to check it when arrived. becasue it may got damaged during the trasportation.

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
You've missed my point, apparently. You live in China so I wouldn't expect that you should have any shipping complaints. In my case, both vendors were given the same correct address and both vendors used the same DHL shipping. One shipment took about 3 days and the other took 12 days to ship to the same US location.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ordered tab from mcbub, 3 days processing, then 5 to be delivered. This was free shipping via dhl.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

gortech

Mar 31, 2012
Mine took a month, was dead on arrival, cost me $26 to send it back, but eventually got one that worked, total time elapsed, 3 months. Also mine is a China Telecom Infotmatic 7... something and anything the Chinese Dictators don't want their serfs to have, I can't have either, eg Skype, BBC News etc.

Eallwealdend

Apr 15, 2012
My Onda vi40 took 8 days to the UK from Hong Kong, DHL from ebellking.com

$11717575586-orig.png

lisasnow

Dec 26, 2012
My mom ordered android ics 4.0 nov. 2nd . I recieved it through regular mail dec.24th.

We didn't no it was in china

Feb 26, 2013
With normal shipping methods the average delivery time is 15-25 days. That is the average time. Sometimes it could be less or more. With DHL shipping is 5-7 days guaranteed. Usually even less!

Regards
TechBalloon365