From your experience... how long from China to you - via shipping?

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I ordered mine from merimobiles on the 5th and recieved it in Wyoming on the 14th. 9 days total from ordering it to my door.....That's impressive and the Item is fantastic, couldnt be happier with my experience. Funny thing is though, I look up my order, and it still says processing hehehehe. Never was supplied a shipping number though, that was a bit disturbing.

was that standard shipping if so they sound like the company to go with

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
lol yeah if I pay extra for that shipping...nice try

your site is more expensive as it is

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Just a notice. Shipping prices have skyrocketed in anticipation for the Christmas season in China. Customs have clamped down as well. Take these things into account when ordering from China in anticipation for Christmas next time.

2krazykats

Dec 7, 2010
OMG !

I'm getting my tablet today!! That's several days earlier than what the website estimated when I posted yesterday so I've been blessed by the shipping gods.

Can't wait to play with it!! :)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Just a notice. Shipping prices have skyrocketed in anticipation for the Christmas season in China. Customs have clamped down as well. Take these things into account when ordering from China in anticipation for Christmas next time.

Good points, thanks for the heads up!

Looks like the tablets I ordered will not be here before I leave Monday morning. There goes my daughter's Christmas present... *sigh*... I gotta go with a backup plan. From past experiences, I never would of thought it would take 20+ days.... you live and learn.

AndroidApple

Nov 22, 2010
Ordered my Gpad G10 from Pandawill.com. China to Ohio (US) it took about 6 business days. Ordered on a Sunday, got it on that next Monday. So about 8 days total, but like I said 6 business days. I also had express shipping, however. If you don't get express, it can usually take 3 weeks or so. Express was only 10$ at Pandawill, so I figured why not pay the extra money to get it in 1/4th the amount of time.

I remember when the USPS truck pulled up I was freaking out in excitement. Then I opened the box to realize that Pandawill didn't ship me the US plug adapter, so off to Best Buy I went... :)

Last edited:

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I checked mine late afternoon and it said it was in the town over and on its way to its destination....

how informative that tracking number was....

so it looks like two weeks for me

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Order was shipped December 16th. Arrived January 26th. They used EMS, and was passed to Canada Post January 18 in Vancouver. Took a week to reach Toronto. Was not held by customs.

charley

Oct 27, 2011
Usually we send goods via DHL or by Air, for small package, DHL is a priority,it is cheap and fast,arrives in 4 days from China to most of other places;but big package which is over 50KG, ship it by Air, it delivers fast and charges less than other ways

Shenzhen Kente Science & Technology co.,LTD

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabge

Jan 5, 2012
From Hong kong(china) to Finland
30 days
(dealextreme.com) as they use drop shipping and send as "gift".

May 3, 2011
I have been dealing with suppliers in China for about 2.5 years now and have developed some pretty good relationships there. I usually receive my shipments via UPS or DHL. Although Hong Kong Post is cheaper I have found that it is worth it to pay the few extra dollars to get your merchandise quicker. I usually buy larger quantities ranging anywhere from 20 - 50 pieces and the turn around time is usually 7-10 days. With the Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) having took place this year from January 23 through February 6, it is not surprising that you have been waiting several weeks to receive your merchandise. Every year about this time (Chinese New Year) the country is basically shut down due to the celebration. It is not uncommon for shipping to take a longer during this time of year. Be patient, it will come unless of course you are dealing with someone you are not familiar with...I remember those days and lost big several times before securing my suppliers. Good luck!