Frozen Screen

jcjimc

Apr 24, 2012
My Tablet using Android OS 2.2, Kernal 2.6.32, Build Number V1.5.2 when switching on displays the little green man and then does not boot up. How can I reset and get the system to boot up. Previously I have had no trouble with this Tablet (Made in China).
Greatful for any assistance.

mindfield6531

Apr 28, 2012
i am having the exact same problem! mine is also android os 2.2, kernal 2.6.32, but my build number is v1.30. when i turn the power on my little green droid man appears but i can't get past that screen. it used to work great. it is from china so the user manual ia in chinese, please help!!! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Try reset, there should be a pinhole sized space on the side of your tab somewhere. Try using a paperclip or similar to press the button inside. This should return it to factory settings so I would remove sd card before doing this as a safety measure. If this doesn't work try holding power button down with volume+ for a while until something happens ,if not try same with vol- instead. If neither work you will need new fimware. Uberoid is one that springs to mind but you will need to identify your tablet model number.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

kquinito

Nov 7, 2012
I have android os 2.2, does not work the touch in the screen and not work if not is with transformer.
Any body can say me what happened?