Fun Poll: How often to you Check for update

How many times per day do you check for 3.1 to arrive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Ok, so we are all patiently waiting for the Over the Air update, except those of us who can't wait.

But for those who are waiting, how often do you check for updates?

MrBlazito

May 8, 2011
I haven't been using the tablet for a while now so I haven't been checking. Instead, I check on this forum daily for an "official update" thread.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
I don't check for the update...but someone posted a link to the update.zip file on Hardforum....so I now have it downloaded...still not sure if I'm going to install it or not.

shdw03

May 11, 2011
us update not till next month, supposedly. so no point in checking now.....

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

me2010

May 5, 2011
I haven't been using the tablet for a while now so I haven't been checking. Instead, I check on this forum daily for an "official update" thread.

hahaha buys the tablet but dosen't use it but still checks daily the tablet forum for updates , hahaha u should be a comedian hahaha

2 to 5 times a day for me btw

TBone

Nov 19, 2010
Never. Have 3.1 on it now. Really like it. Love my tab, but losing faith that Acer will get off their a$$ anytime soon.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Never. Have 3.1 on it now. Really like it. Love my tab, but losing faith that Acer will get off their a$$ anytime soon.

Wait, wait, wait...

The first Wifi Tablet with dual USB ports.
The first tablet with ANY Master-mode USB, no, wait, make that the ONLY
First tablet with MicroSD card support.
The first 10 inch tablet sith Honeycomb, out a month before anyone else,

And YOU run out and install some hacked beta release and then complain that they aren't doing anything?
Why, because the release was going to happen on the 5th which is a whole WEEK away?

You voided your warranty to get something a WEEK early because ... Why?

eclipse3g

Jun 11, 2011
I'll wait till Acer officially releases it and see how the update works for others before I do mine, I want to see how it handles Tablets that have been rooted and tweaked or will we have to do a system restore to undo all the changes before the update will take?

Jun 15, 2011
Once every day or two. But if you said Netfix, then two or three times a day. :)

TBone

Nov 19, 2010
Wait, wait, wait...

The first Wifi Tablet with dual USB ports.
The first tablet with ANY Master-mode USB, no, wait, make that the ONLY
First tablet with MicroSD card support.
The first 10 inch tablet sith Honeycomb, out a month before anyone else,

And YOU run out and install some hacked beta release and then complain that they aren't doing anything?
Why, because the release was going to happen on the 5th which is a whole WEEK away?

You voided your warranty to get something a WEEK early because ... Why?

Glad you know it's the 5th. Course, it was supposed to be June 23rd. Wait, July 1st. Acer will get it out, but I chose not to wait. That is the beauty of Android. The ability to customize. Voided my warranty? Yeah, possibly. On the other hand I have 3.1 now, it was EASY to add to my tablet and it's doing some awesome things you are still waiting for. Guess that's "why."