Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 Get Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update - Thanks To Edan1979

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
After long waiting Samsung finally started with the Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Tab 7.7.

The Galaxy Tab 7.7 is Samsung’s first AMOLED tablet and is still one of the most beautiful tablets out on the market. You can update your Galaxy Tab 7.7 3G by using Samsung KIES or OTA services.

The update is at the moment only available in Asia but we expect the update in more countries soon!

Information about the firmware:
Android 4.1.2
Date: 04 – 22 – 2013
PDA: P6800DXMD3
CSC: P6800OLBMD3
Region: Singapore, Indonesia, Singapore (StarHub), Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines (Globe), Singapore (SingTel), Philippines (Sun), Malaysia

Download Link by Edan1979: HERE

Screenshots

tab7.74-84x135.jpg
tab7.75-84x135.jpg

Credits edan1979

tallmike00

Aug 30, 2012
Well, the update hit the USA as well! My 7.7 updated OTA yesterday. What a pleasant surprise. I wasn't even at home at the time. I was out and had wifi access and my battery was up, so I just let it do its thing. My unlocked GSM P6800 is now running Android 4.1.2 I thought that some of the icons would change but apparently the icons on my Nexus phone are Google copyrighted. My Nexus smartphone was running 4.1.1 when I bought it last August. An example of a different looking icon is "Settings", definitely different looking on my phone than on my tab. The 7.7 retained the same icon for settings as what had been there in ICS.

Anyway, just sharing the news from this side of the globe. I still like my 7.7 a lot!

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
Anyway, just sharing the news from this side of the globe. I still like my 7.7 a lot!

True! I still like my Tab 7.7
- Slim
- Small bezel
- Good battry life
- Super Amoled
- Tab with call and text capability

And now JB... :D

TapaTalking from Republic™ Of Android