Gemei G9T English Manual

bobye

Jul 13, 2012
My tablet just arrived but it did not come with an owner's manual in English and unfortunately I did not study Chinese in college. Does anyone have an English version of the manual that they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance.

18timmy

May 21, 2012
i can't find any manual on google but i found reviews. maybe you can ask them about the manual?

bobye

Jul 13, 2012
18timmy.I ordered it from Merimobiles on line. I contacted them and they said they do not advertise that they have an english version of the users guide for the Gemei G9T. I checked the site out fefore ordering and it did not mention anything about not having a users guide for english.I had emailed them several times in english( they are in Canada) and they never told me that plus They direct shipped it from China and China also knew we wopuld need the english version because I e mailed them as well. I have asked them to send me a place to go to download it and told them I can not use it without any instructions in English and will have to return it. I have not gotten a reply yet..
If you hear of a download I would appreciate it because I really would like to keep it if I can get instructions on use.

bobye

Jul 13, 2012
18timmy.I ordered it from Merimobiles on line. I contacted them and they said they do not advertise that they have an english version of the users guide for the Gemei G9T. I checked the site out before ordering and it did not mention anything about not having a users guide in english.I had emailed them several times in english( they are in Canada) and they never told me that. They direct shipped it from China and China also knew we would need the english version because I e mailed them as well. I have asked them both to send me a place to go to download it and told them I can not use it without any instructions in English and will have to return it. I have not gotten a reply yet..
If you hear of a download I would appreciate it because I really would like to keep it if I can get instructions on use

18timmy

May 21, 2012
any updates on their email? if they didn't email you again then probably they also don't know where to get or how to solve your problem. :(