Getting the "official" android on my Tablet

allanmt

Sep 15, 2010
I recently bought an Android Tablet PC with 1.6V OS, with Official Android Market, however when I have got into it, it only has an "App Store" which does not have any of the Apps I wanted that were available in the official store (such as the Kindle programme) Am I missing something on how to access teh official store or is there a way to download it to access this information?

This is my first Tablet so please be kind with the answers!!!!

Thanks

Allan

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
I recently bought an Android Tablet PC with 1.6V OS, with Official Android Market, however when I have got into it, it only has an "App Store" which does not have any of the Apps I wanted that were available in the official store (such as the Kindle programme) Am I missing something on how to access teh official store or is there a way to download it to access this information?

This is my first Tablet so please be kind with the answers!!!!

Thanks

Allan

If it's the official Android Market you indeed have, (the official app is called "Market", not "App Store") there are still many reasons why a specific device doesn't "see" all apps in Market - OS version, screen size and other things matter here. Try alternative "markets" like SlideMe