Gingerbread?

mikers

Jun 21, 2011
Managed to install the 2.3.3 ROM, got into a few problems. Does anyone have the same?

1. Dawa D9 boots but no touch screen functionality
2. Vibration motor keeps running all the time

I can fully see the 2.3.3 desktop with correct resolution but cannot use due to missing touch screen.

Hoping to get some improvement on the ROM, rolled back tot 2.2 for the time being.

Cheers
Compufun

Vibration Motor Keeps running all the time - is there any way?

mahbjak

Nov 1, 2011
Vibration Motor Keeps running all the time - is there any way?
i have stock 2.3.3 and it's fine. but i've got little problems with apps etc.
i decide, to try other os. when i have installed the same 2.3.3 from flash image (somebody made this img - 4 gb, i've just found it), i've got the same problem with vibration motor. and i restore my own stock 2.3.3
if you want, i can upload my own backup img file for you

but i got a problem - i can't connect my tablet to pc by adb. i have "MX51 BBG Adnroid" unknown device, and can't find correct USB ADB driver (android driver rev4 from google doesn't work) . can somebody help me?

Last edited:

mikers

Jun 21, 2011
i have stock 2.3.3 and it's fine. but i've got little problems with apps etc.
i decide, to try other os. when i have installed the same 2.3.3 from flash image (somebody made this img - 4 gb, i've just found it), i've got the same problem with vibration motor. and i restore my own stock 2.3.3
if you want, i can upload my own backup img file for you

but i got a problem - i can't connect my tablet to pc by adb. i have "MX51 BBG Adnroid" unknown device, and can't find correct USB ADB driver (android driver rev4 from google doesn't work) . can somebody help me?

I want a, throw your backup img file to upload some.
Enter your email to send drivers.

compufun

Feb 21, 2011
I want a, throw your backup img file to upload some.
Enter your email to send drivers.

Hey man,

Would be great if you could upload your stock 2.3.3 gingerbread somewhere (dropbox would be fast).
I could tweak the system so we could get everything to work properly incl. 3G, flash, market, google apps, skype and clean out
all bogus chinese stuff!

Let me know!
Cheers
Compufun