[GIVEAWAY] Win a Wardmaster Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Book Jacket

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Today is 29th of February and its a leap day. So we've decided to celebrate this rare occasion with you by running a small giveaway competition. :cool:

....DRUMROLL...

======

GRAND PRIZE

wardmaster-samsung-galaxy-tab-book-jacket-1.jpg
wardmaster-samsung-galaxy-tab-book-jacket-2.jpg
wardmaster-samsung-galaxy-tab-book-jacket-3.jpg

One week from today, on March 7, we will give away one Wardmaster Book Jacket for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, valued at $44.95.

The leather bound book tablet case does a solid job of being both stylish and functional, while giving full access to the ports and camera. The rugged tablet case comes with shock-foam inner coating that will protect your Tab from accidental falls. The case also doubles up as a stand. We are pretty sure you'll love this one :rolleyes: Here is a quick review of the case:

In case you didn't know, Wardmaster cases are designed and manufactured in China. The company is one of the best creative Chinese case manufacturers that is able to compete with Western tablet case brands. The cases are so well made that we think its one of the best case makers when you compare their design, quality, functionality, protection & price!

====

COMPETITION RULES

To participate in this competition you'll need to complete the following 2 Steps:

Step 1. Like us on Facebook @ Tablet2Cases | Facebook, and
Step 2. Post a photo of yourself smiling in this thread. The picture must be taken with your Samsung Galaxy Tab's camera.

Competition ends on March 7 @ 1200 EST. We'll decide the winner together with you by finding the best smiling photo later that day.
You can be as goofy as you want :p All of this is meant to be as lighthearted as possible to brighten up your day and ultimately get you a free case.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Hi everyone! Its eerily quiet in here...Anybody with a Samsung Galaxy Tab interested in this case? Its a really nice case! Would love to see your smiling faces :)

Its looking to be an easy contest so far. If it goes on like this, you'll only need to participate to win. Maybe even with a serious face...lol...

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
DING DING DING!

Only 3 days left of this giveaway. Looking at the massive number of entrants so far, the outright winner is Jslindzy :)

Sooo, GOING ONCE TO JSLINDZY!!!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks for joining Conchchowder! Great pic too :) Was this taken in Hawai? Would love to visit that place one day...

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Oh, I should have googled that instead of looking like a tard :) In any case, Florida it shall be then :cool:

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
There are only a few hours left on this giveaway. If you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 then you should consider signing up :) In only a few hours we will be making a decision on who is the winner!

Jslindzy

Mar 3, 2012
In light of the overwhelming response, I propose you pull an Oprah ( you get a case, and you get a case . . .) the fact that we are satisfied and photogenic p1000 owners makes us winners by defaul, but I'm just sayin . . .

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
In light of the overwhelming response, I propose you pull an Oprah ( you get a case, and you get a case . . .) the fact that we are satisfied and photogenic p1000 owners makes us winners by defaul, but I'm just sayin . . .

I think this is right on. +1 for winners plural.

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Halo halo. We are reporting LIVE from our office in Budapest. After some deliberation on the best smile followed by lots of coin flipping, we have decided to........do an Oprah and award the case to BOTH OF THE CONTESTANTS!
Thank you Jenn for the awesome suggestion :)

The only thing is that we don't have two black cases, so we can give one Yellow Wardmaster Samsung Galaxy Tab Book Jacket and one Black Wardmaster Samsung Galaxy Tab Book Jacket. Its up to you to decide who gets what. If you start fighting, then we'll do a coin flip!

Anyhow, enjoy and PM me your mailing details!

Cheerio and happy Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 browsing time :) More "thrilling" contests coming soon.

Pasha.