GMail App not Syncing

InterPunct

Jan 9, 2011
I rooted my nook color using auto-nooter and I have 2 gmail accounts that are set to sync automatically but the 3rd isn't.

I'm looking for the option to delete the account (easily locatable on my stock Android 2.2 Nexus One) so I can add it again - where it will hopefully let me set it up right this time. The best scenario is to just let me set the properties where I can make it sync. I can't seem to locate either options: delete the existing account or modify it so it will sync.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Well I found where you might change the settings...I think...when you are in the gmail app, and you click the options button and you select 'Accounts'...once you are in that screen, if you hit the options button again, it brings up a selection for Account Settings...but every time I touch on it, it does this half reboot thing...which is probably EXACTLY where you need to go to change the settings you are looking for.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
OK, I got it to do the half reboot-thing...then what do I do?

You sit with me as we wait for someone more knowledgeable comes in here to tell us what we have done wrong. I don't THINK it is supposed to do that half-reboot thing...I think there is a glitch in its giddyup...but at least we confirmed that this is an issue.

ucfgnome

Feb 12, 2011
I have the same question, it reboots for me too.

Also, I would like to know how to log out of gmail as well, anyone know?

Thanks

You sit with me as we wait for someone more knowledgeable comes in here to tell us what we have done wrong. I don't THINK it is supposed to do that half-reboot thing...I think there is a glitch in its giddyup...but at least we confirmed that this is an issue.