Goodbye to my S7

elkin30

Nov 18, 2010
Hi everyone,

After owning the S7 from november till now, I have enjoyed every moment of it. The sad thing is that I must sell it to cover books for this semester of college. According to the rules, there are no rules against selling one or offering one up for sale.

My S7 is in flawless condition and still comes with everything that was in the original box. I will wipe all of my data and you will pretty much be getting a new tablet. I will send pictures if anyone is interested in buying or knows anyone who would like to purchase an S7. Please PM Me if interested. Looking for around 250+shipping for it. Paid 320 with taxes originally from best buy.

:( Hope this goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as I did.

lotusflower

Dec 3, 2010
Hi everyone,

After owning the S7 from november till now, I have enjoyed every moment of it. The sad thing is that I must sell it to cover books for this semester of college. According to the rules, there are no rules against selling one or offering one up for sale.

My S7 is in flawless condition and still comes with everything that was in the original box. I will wipe all of my data and you will pretty much be getting a new tablet. I will send pictures if anyone is interested in buying or knows anyone who would like to purchase an S7. Please PM Me if interested. Looking for around 250+shipping for it. Paid 320 with taxes originally from best buy.

:( Hope this goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as I did.

AWWW! Sad for u! U shouldn't have to sell a prized and new toy for books! Can't you work some hours extra and charge the books on your credit card and pay it off? I know how you feel. I already have mine though or else would have bought yours. I hardly use mine as i am on my laptop most of the time.

elkin30

Nov 18, 2010
well my laptop does its job, my S7 is just a nice perk lol. Would rather not pay interest or get into debt so I'd rather sell now.

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Unless someone on the forums buys it....I suggest you take some pics of it, make a flyer and post it around your campus. Im sure there are some other students that might want it.

LAHENSINC

Nov 15, 2010
Aloha from Hawaii,
Well after testing the Huawei 7 for about 30 days I returned it to Best Buy. In the beginning I was very impress with the product because of the tablet and phone combination, but as time and usage progress, the Huaweii 7 became less impressive.
Negative factors:
Receptive screen
Front camera does not work for video calling.
Lack of support (Various email to China were not returned)
Tablet is heavy
Battery life (less than 4 hours)
--------------------------------------------------
Well i needed another tablet and phone combination so i recently purchase the ViewSonic Viewpad 7. Well, well..what a magnificant product.
Positive factors:
Just plug in your sim card with data plan from AT&T and ready to go.
Great battery life 7 to 8 hours of phone calls and web surfing.
Great price $418.00
Capacitive screen/very smooth and bright
I found the device to be very fast despite some review about the processor.
Free carrying case
Able to charge via USB
Camera and video works great, but no flash
Free carrying case
Free plug in earphone to use to listen to music and talk on the phone
Better buck and bang fror your money than Galaxy 7

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Does it have a GPS? Does it have direct Marketplace access? Nevermind - found it on Amazon. For those interested the answers are Yes and Yes. Looks interesting but still paying a $118 premium so people will have to individually determine if the premium cost is worth the additional benefits - that answer will vary from person to person. It does look to be the only real direct competitor with the S7 out of the box albeit with a slower processor and no onboard storage - though it looks to have twice the RAM for OS and apps.

Last edited:

MrSpeeb

Dec 27, 2010
elkin30 - If you haven't had any luck moving your S7 yet you might try here: Swappa (Android) I don't have any personal experience so I'm not recommending it. It just popped up on my radar.

elkin30

Nov 18, 2010
thanks for the help mrspeeb. swappa is apparently only for phones. still trying to sell it, Best Buy promo isn't helping much :(

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Aloha from Hawaii,
Well after testing the Huawei 7 for about 30 days I returned it to Best Buy. In the beginning I was very impress with the product because of the tablet and phone combination, but as time and usage progress, the Huaweii 7 became less impressive.
Negative factors:
Receptive screen
Front camera does not work for video calling.
Lack of support (Various email to China were not returned)
Tablet is heavy
Battery life (less than 4 hours)
--------------------------------------------------
Well i needed another tablet and phone combination so i recently purchase the ViewSonic Viewpad 7. Well, well..what a magnificant product.
Positive factors:
Just plug in your sim card with data plan from AT&T and ready to go.
Great battery life 7 to 8 hours of phone calls and web surfing.
Great price $418.00
Capacitive screen/very smooth and bright
I found the device to be very fast despite some review about the processor.
Free carrying case
Able to charge via USB
Camera and video works great, but no flash
Free carrying case
Free plug in earphone to use to listen to music and talk on the phone
Better buck and bang fror your money than Galaxy 7

Problem with the processor on this device is that even with 2.2, Flash will not run on it with the ARM 11. Also, no on board storage like the S7. At a $125 -$175 premium for an underpowered proc with no app upgrade path to Flash - really not cost effective. Explains why this product not generating the buzz the Huawei is despite comparable specs on the surface.

Last edited: