Google Android os tablet stuck at green martian when powering on

rumpapump

Aug 23, 2011
I just bought a M806S model tablet off ebay, with no usb cord, and it worked perfectly the first time I turned it on, but I turned it off for a while so it could charge. I went to turn it back on and it powered on, stuck at the green martian screen and will just stay there as long as I let it. I tried resetting it but that didn't work, what can I do?

crnrstndes

Jan 23, 2012
I have the same problem and I found that if I leave it to cool down it starts up like normal. I can be using the tablet for a couple of hours and shut it down and if I try to restart it I get the same android screen.

On another note, mine won't start with the sd card in it, and will only play one out of every six or so videos on the sd card, very confusing!!

Steve B.

jonojono

Mar 13, 2012
I just bought a M806S model tablet off ebay, with no usb cord, and it worked perfectly the first time I turned it on, but I turned it off for a while so it could charge. I went to turn it back on and it powered on, stuck at the green martian screen and will just stay there as long as I let it. I tried resetting it but that didn't work, what can I do?
Ive been trying to find how to reset my M806S can you help ?.

John