google play store troubles

killarrondo9

Jan 5, 2013
hey everyone... i recently got the galaxy tab 2 10.1 and when i go to the play store and click buy, it keeps saying an error has occured please try again. i have reseaerched and failed... i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache.... nothing works and im getting reallyfrustrated... i just got this tablet and im already getting errors in the store...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Go to the Google Store on the WEB and make certain it understands what your tablet is. On the left it should display that your tablet is or is not compatible if you select a specific app. An alternative would be to delete your Google account on your tablet, (which you may have done but I couldn't tell for sure) Do a restart of your tablet and add the account back in.

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
hey everyone... i recently got the galaxy tab 2 10.1 and when i go to the play store and click buy, it keeps saying an error has occured please try again. i have reseaerched and failed... i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache.... nothing works and im getting reallyfrustrated... i just got this tablet and im already getting errors in the store...

Check your credit/debit card. Each time that happened to me my card was charged a dollar.