Gruntings & Salivations!

Pangur_Ban

Aug 26, 2011
OK, here's my intro post - I'm a tablet newb, just got a Coby Kyros 7024-4g from Amazon, and already I've got lots of questions! But at least I've got tech background - I've been a nerd since I got my first crystal radio, Xmas 1957 - and it was shaped like a Sputnik, of course! Got my A+ cert in '99, worked as a tech for a while, but getting old to do that as a gig. Rockford - I would prefer to spell it differently, but I'll be nice, for now (keep it sweet, beet!) - Illinois, is home.
If this post is to have an actual topic - which I also intend to post in the forum specific to my model - it would be my current frustration: the MANUAL for this thing! You get a Quick Start Guide in the box, which then tells you to download the PDF of the manual from the cobyusa site - and there is indeed a link on the appropriate page, for BOTH the QSG and the Manual - but both are the same thing, the QSG! There is no manual.
Even though the QSG refers you to the manual, there is none to be found. I called the support number, and they just waffled - sent me an email with a link to the same QSG. If there are TWO links, there are supposed to be TWO documents...help!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Pangur, welcome to the forum. That's quite an intro, I've got a feeling you're going to liven up the Coby section which is right here Coby Tablets