Had but lost full market access

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
I have a WITSA81G, and have been using and enjoying it since April or so. When the device arrived it had Market installed, but did not provide full access. I found that there was a procedure to clear some cache/data and force stop some processes, which I followed and was able to get full Market access.

However, the other day for some reason, I lost full access, and in attempting to re-do the same procedure I accidentally cleared data for the market app. Since then, I am stuck with limited Market access. I have tried defaulting the device, rerunning the procedure correctly, removing and replacing my goolge account information, rebooting multiple times, but no resolution.

Does anyone know what I can do to restore full Market access for this device?

I am able to access Market fully on another device I have so I know my account access is good. I am stumped.

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
90 views and no help? Surprising. I guess I will try a new firmware and see if functionality may be restored in that manner. Wish me luck!

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
I got the firmware to load, but I still don't have full Market access. If I am interpreting the error messages correctly, Market doesn't seen to think I have a device associated with my google account. I deleted my account information from my tablet, then reconfigured it, but no improvement. I did perform the workaround for Market after a test (start martket, clear cache, force stop, go to google services framework and clear data and force stop and reboot) but that had no effect.

What do I need to do to reassociate my device with my Google account besides reconfiguring m google credentials?