non-tech new to scene own Entourage Poceket Edge Jr need market upgrades steps

Chevalier529

Oct 22, 2011
Hi Folks,

There are a lot of you bright computer techs out there speaking way above my computer lingo and knowledge...and I'm lost! I just got my Entourage pocket Edge Jr with OS 1.6 dingo on it with a 1.8 update. I've got PE Ermine zip loaded to MSDcard and know I need to load the V1.01 beta from vicinc over at Woot but afraid to add that one too for fear of borking my book.

And after all this, does this mean I have Froyo then loaded? If not, what steps need I take to get that loaded?

Then what do I need and what steps must I take to get a fully functioning Market on my PE?

And again, please remember I'm computer dense and need laymen language and baby stepped through. THNX much for any and all help provided.

All this talk @ rooting with z4 and using phones with Titanium backup...I am soooo lost. And this LauncherPro??

I was told @ a site Android Community - For Application Development but can't get it loaded up...supposed to have full "unadualterated access to the Market without restrictions..."

Request HELP. Don't know how to repay you but other than to pass what I've learned on to others like me and reiterate my thanks to the good samaritan computer genious that takes the time to help me. (I was a logistician in the US Marines; not a computer tech.) Regards//

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join us and become a member. I'm moving your questions to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you out. Good luck with your new tablet.