Haipad Wifi help needed

knut

Sep 26, 2011
Hi. my haipad doesn't detect my hotspot anymore. it was working just fine, but now when going into the wireless&network settings screen and i turn on "Wi-Fi", it doesn't detect my wireless. It has done so before and i could just connect. Also, it turns itself off after a couple of seconds. entering the ssid and password under "Add W-Fi network" has no effect. its running on android 2.3, kernel version 2.6.35.7, build no. mid serials 2.3 gingerbread 20110728.180038. any help/solution?
BTW. restting to factory value has no effect and switch from on to off while the tablet is on has also no effect.

joycebetter

Oct 9, 2011
Hi, Knut, u can have a try to brush your haipad. The software for brushing can be provided by the seller where you bought Haipad. Or, you can ask the seller to help u to resolve the problem. Hope this can help u!

knut

Sep 26, 2011
Hi, Knut, u can have a try to brush your haipad. The software for brushing can be provided by the seller where you bought Haipad. Or, you can ask the seller to help u to resolve the problem. Hope this can help u!

i spoke to the seller and he very conviniently gave me the no of the importer. i guess he hasn't got a clue either. the importer on the other hand offer to re-install the software(rom?) and if this doesn't solve the prob, he will exchange, no questions asked. in fact, he will send the new software on a mem. stick AND!!! a new Haipad, just to make sure i get back on track again. with back-up service like this, who needs fancy and expensive Acer, Samsung or HTC tablets?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
i spoke to the seller and he very conviniently gave me the no of the importer. i guess he hasn't got a clue either. the importer on the other hand offer to re-install the software(rom?) and if this doesn't solve the prob, he will exchange, no questions asked. in fact, he will send the new software on a mem. stick AND!!! a new Haipad, just to make sure i get back on track again. with back-up service like this, who needs fancy and expensive Acer, Samsung or HTC tablets?
The problem is with your wireless router/modem. These problems have been solved by those who have fancy and expensive brands. The tablet is not finding the router WIFI because there is something wrong with the log on info or you have a duplicate IP address problem. Your router should have DHCP ON.