Hard Reset - AOC Breeze MG70DR-8

lodhnerist

Jul 6, 2014
Hi.
I have AOC Breeze MG70DR-8 (7") android tablet which has been locked due to too many pattern attemts and asking to sign in in google account to unlock, which is not possible being unable to connect to internet.

I have gone through so many discussion forums for hard resetting....tried a lot of key combinations for reset menu. but the key combinations such as (power + volume up) are not working on it. any help in this regard will be highly appreciable.

and also i have tried to contact customer service.... but it is quite difficult for me to visit to the service point as I am staying too far away from the service station.

Thanks in advance

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi lodhnerist, congratulations on your AOC Breeze tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Most of the instructions on this forum for resetting tablets are located here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html. If there are no instructions for your tablet, try some of the methods for other
tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge. Good luck!

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablets you have without you having to tell them every time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you.