Hdmi out to tv

c411m3b055

Jun 11, 2011
Hey can someone tell me how to view my tablet on my tv via the mini hdmi cable. My tv detects it but says no signal, so I'm guessing there is a button to preess. Thanks

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Bo Brandon

Jun 6, 2011
once in a MOVIE player ONLY (you tube, movies, etc) you push the right button on the side (where the pair is located). I am looking for a way to change that so that it will display other than movies but to no luck as of yet

c411m3b055

Jun 11, 2011
Thanks it worked, and do you reckon that it will be possible? Maybe by a self made application.

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

rocker43

Jan 18, 2012
There has to be a way.I have an Archos 101 which works very well with HDMI Out/TV In and is a similar Android to the ZT 180.I bought a ZT 180 for my Daughter in Australia at Xmas.Everything works great but HDMI Out,Skype( I have tried 3 lots of Software and the Skype(Beta) already installed is Rubbish) and Firmware Updates using the TF Card( MicroSD Card).Firmware 1111 Update hints at HDMI correction but I just cannot install it.The Chinese Supplier needs to get up to speed and provide more Dummy Type Support.