Hello everyone !

narsi

Feb 11, 2012
Hey guys,
May name is Narsi and Im form India.....

I dint buy any tablet yet but Im thinking to buy one.

Im waiting for a tablet like asus memo 370t to release .....But guys, You know any tablet you think its better at that price range please tell me...It will help me a lot....

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The new Asus is going to set a new standard for price/performance value. Both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and 7 plus are good tablets to consider.

Sent from a Gibson using Tapatalk - heavy metal edition

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Narsi, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member.

narsi

Feb 11, 2012
The new Asus is going to set a new standard for price/performance value. Both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and 7 plus are good tablets to consider.

Sent from a Gibson using Tapatalk - heavy metal edition

Thank you very much :)

Kackalakin

Feb 11, 2012
Whats your price range? It mattters on that so you can the hihgest quality tablet for your range plus the features you want.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The best place on the forum for "shopping" information is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm moving your thread for you, so more people can join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys, welcome to the forum!
for tablet buying, you can take a look at our Android 4.0 tablet PC,lowest price with android 4.0 ICS tablets, you may find something of your interest there. Enjoy!:)

Brunoe

Jan 13, 2012
I think you have to buy this ARCHOS 70 tablet PC.it is according to your budget and you can easily buy it with in your price range.