Hello there!!! new here!!!

cabe72000

Dec 25, 2011
Hey!! thanks for let me in!!

First the first. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Well, as you imagine santa came with a beautiful White Lenovo Ideapad K1, i already read some reviews and knew is not the BEST, but for the price they paid for it OK.

Sow. As you can imagine its my first time with android, since my phone is an old Samsung X486 sow, you can guess i have NO idea of this.

I have a couple (just to say) of problems with my gingerbread (am i typing it right? androd 3.1 is), and hope that i can solve them here.

I almost forgot. If you see quite a lot of spelling mistake just don't see them, couse im argentine and english is not my fortress heheh

Any way. HellO!!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Cabe, Merry Christmas to you too and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to have you as a member of the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. Santa was good to you! Don't worry about your English, I had no trouble reading your thread. When you're ready to start asking those questions, just click this link to the Lenovo Tablets forum. Look at the threads already posted there to see if your problem is already being discussed and if it is, join in the discussion. If not, start a new thread and ask your questions. Good luck with that new tablet!

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
Android 3.1 is built on the Honeycomb kernel. Your tablet has a Honeycomb version of Android.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

cabe72000

Dec 25, 2011
Hello Cabe, Merry Christmas to you too and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to have you as a member of the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. Santa was good to you! Don't worry about your English, I had no trouble reading your thread. When you're ready to start asking those questions, just click this link to the Lenovo Tablets forum. Look at the threads already posted there to see if your problem is already being discussed and if it is, join in the discussion. If not, start a new thread and ask your questions. Good luck with that new tablet!

Hey thanks for your reply. As you can imagine i already read all the lenovo sub forum (there are only a couple of threads) but i found people with the same problems on the Honeycomb subforum, and already ask, but received no answer yet (i think everyone is detoxicating from Christmas heheh). Anyway, maybe you can send me a little of light on those questions!!!

Thanks!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sorry Cabe, I looked at your posts on the Honeycomb subforum and I'm not familiar enough with Honeycomb to help you out. We'll just have to wait till the experts finish detoxing.:)