Hello to all, and help regarding vendor

yash3339

May 24, 2012
Hi to everyone here, I'm glad to be joining this very helpful forum :)

I am looking for a tablet to buy, so far I feel the Momo11 Bird is the best (please correct me here if I'm wrong) in terms of quality as well as features.
I would like members to give suggestions as to what vendor to buy from, and (possibly) another tablet instead of Momo11 Bird which they find better. My budget is 250 USD including shipping.

Thanks all! Have a great evening :)

Mar 15, 2012
Hi to everyone here, I'm glad to be joining this very helpful forum :)

I am looking for a tablet to buy, so far I feel the Momo11 Bird is the best (please correct me here if I'm wrong) in terms of quality as well as features.
I would like members to give suggestions as to what vendor to buy from, and (possibly) another tablet instead of Momo11 Bird which they find better. My budget is 250 USD including shipping.

Thanks all! Have a great evening :)

Hi yash3339, you may have a try on androidinabox, one of the supporting vendors on the forum, good luck: Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition Android 4.0 Tablet 9.7 inch Only $219.99!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Yash, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. There's been a lot of interest in that tablet lately, so you're not the only one interested in it. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so other members and our Supporting Vendors can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ployer MOMO11 Bird Version 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC IPS Screen Allwinner Ployer MOMO11 Bird Version 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC IPS Screen Allwinner [MOMO11B] - $209.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods
another supporting vendor on this forum. a little smaller than others but growing with its reputation for genuine brand tabs, good service etc well worth a look. you've nothing but time to lose & research is vital when getting the right tab for you..#good luck

yash3339

May 24, 2012
First of all, thanks to everyone for replying. I didn't expect these many replies so soon. :)
But, after watching a video comparing a single core tablet to a dual core, I'm really really confused now. Since my budget is 250 USD, should I wait for the prices to go down? Or should I go with a single core? It would be great if someone could help me deciding this. Also, I see that the Cube And Window dual core tablets are on presale on quite a few websites. Anyone tell me about the build quality of the existing tablets by Cube and Window? It would be great if someone could compare the build and software qualities of these tablets to other (Ployer, Teclast, etc) manufacturers.
Thanks in advance, hope to have my doubts cleared!

Ps: the Indian Rupee hit an all time low, making the 250 USD even bigger :(

Edit: @MA83: No bro, I haven't looked at onda at all.. I am more of a 'feel good, look good tablet' kinda person.. if you know what I mean :p basically, I don't like the onda design.

Last edited:

MA83

Feb 25, 2012
I've seen many good reviews on the Cube, but haven't heard much about the Window. You seem like a smart guy, so please don't think I'm bashing you or anything by saying this:

2 heads are better than one! It's simple math. 1.0-1.5 GHZ x 1 is good, 1.0-1.5 GHZ x 2 is way better.

Not making fun of you, just making the logistics clear.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011

yash3339

May 24, 2012
MA83: You're right there, but my question was: Are the dual core tabs worth the difference in price? There is a minimum 50 USD difference in price between the Momo 11 Bird and the YuanDao/Window N90 Dual core, which is a plastic back and the cheapest dual core in the market as far as I know. I'm getting really confused now, I'll be placing my order on the 8th of next month, the day my exams get over. As far as the vendor goes, I'm pretty clear as to which one I'm gonna go for. Now I'm confused between Momo 11B, Teclast A10t, Gemei G9 etc (if single core, that is). Hopefully prices of dual core tabs come down in 15 days time? Fingers crossed. :) and yeah no offence taken bro!

SpeMall.com:
thanks a lot for your suggestion, but I am looking for a tablet with a 9.7 or 10 inch screen.

userbe1155:
thanks for that :) I've been to that site and yeah they seem very genuine :) just the tab confusion now!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

SpeMall.com:
thanks a lot for your suggestion, but I am looking for a tablet with a 9.7 or 10 inch screen.

Oh sorry, then you may can have a look at the Teclast A10t and Eken A90. hope you'll get what you want soon! :)