Hello...

NBT

Jun 13, 2012
Found this forum as I search for accessories and information about the new tablet I just purchased. Have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, and this is my introduction into the tablet market. My laptop crashed about a month ago, and since I really don't need it anymore...thought I would dive into the tablet arena...hope I'm not in over my head...Ha.

Anyhow, I'm excited to see what the tablets are all about ...meet y'all....and see what this can do.

First thing I wanted to do is get an Otterbox for it, but they don't make one according to the Otterbox people. I'm hopeful that someone here can send me in the right direction...and in the interim...I will be reading...learning...and playing with this new tablet.

See you on the forum.

NBT

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello NBT, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

NBT

Jun 13, 2012
Appreciate it, there is a lot to learn that's for sure...what a cloud is...ect. Trying to "pair" my cell to the tablet is something I'm not sure is possible...that and plugging them into my PC and then downloading info to "my cloud". It's all a bit overwhelming to tell you the truth...but exciting at the same time. On a positive note, I do like the tablet...it's amazing what can be crammed into a "7 in. paper thin piece of plastic" now a day's.
I see your in Chicago Spider....great times we had there when we visited. We stayed in Lincoln Park a few times, and the rest of the time we stayed with my sister...who lived at 1040 W. Adams St....downtown....it was a "flat" or something to that effect. 800 sq/ft...and not cheap by any means...crazy what real estate cost up there.
Anyhow...thanks again for the advice...need to get a cover today though...unit is small...and slick. I can see this getting away from me, and finding the floor.
Have a great week.