Hello!

teknio

Dec 6, 2013
Hello good people of AndroidTablets.net!

On this site im TekNio (a combination of two names i use frequently on mmorpgs i play Tekajo and Niocal) but you can call me Vince. i live in rural Louisiana...not anywhere near the Duck Dynasty folks nor the Swamp Peoples. However my small town was the focus on an episode of Finding Bigfoot (Bacon for Bigfoot if you want to look it up...it's...terrible lol)

i'm here mostly because everyone in my family is finally catching up to the big tablet frenzy. They keep buying cheap Chinese Android/Kindle tablets from eBay and other online sites. Since i'm the official Family Tech Support i'm always tasked with "fix this" when the cheap tablets don't work.

At the moment i'm here for a specific tablet that was purchased for my baby niece for Christmas. That is stuck in the old Android logo loop. *facepalm*

Anyway, you'll see my begging and pleading in a later forum post about finding the correct firmware for this enigma of a tablet. lol

until then Cheers.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Vince, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Before you attempt to locate and install new firmware, I'd suggest you try to factory reset the tablet. That often solves the "stuck in the old Android logo loop" problem.

Just click this link to http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html, and try some of the methods posted there to see if any of them work for your baby niece's tablet.

Good luck and enjoy the forum!