Help; android tablet is having a blonde moment!

scotty200480

Jan 7, 2011
Please can someone help? I was given a Haipad MIDF518 for a Christmas prezzie. It was working ok within the first couple of days, but now everytime I switch it on it goes straight into the browser, where its stuck. It won't let me close the browser at all. A notification message pops up saying "this version of launcher pro has expired, please go to the website to get latest version". It tries to load up the launcherpro website but nothing happens, but I am able to load any other website.

Does anyone have ideas on how I can get this working again? Close the browser and get to the home screen!

Many thanks in advance.

tsimmonsjr

Jan 8, 2011
We just had this problem and were searching to forums and came across your thread. We pushed the square power button and held for a couple seconds until we saw a screen that showed a few settings and turned off airplane mode that allowed the tablet to begin searching for networks again. Once this worked, we could download the update for launcher pro.

Unsure if this will help you or if you've already solved the problem, but we thought we would pass along our solution since it seemed you were having the exact same problem!

Goodluck.

scotty200480

Jan 7, 2011
Many thanks mate, it did the trick!

I couldn't connect to "launcher pro" for the first couple of days; must of been traffic?!

I find it a little strange that it bricks ur device until its been updated......