Help, don't know how to use my epad

jankni

May 21, 2011
I purchased an ePad and don't know if I did the right thing, have to work out how to use it as the instruction booklet i received doesn't help much. Mainly wanted a ebook reader, :confused: have i done the right thing

DarkHalo

May 21, 2011
I purchased an ePad and don't know if I did the right thing, have to work out how to use it as the instruction booklet i received doesn't help much. Mainly wanted a ebook reader, :confused: have i done the right thing

I also just purchased an Epad and one of the uses I had planned for it is also as an ebook reader. I went to the included 'App Market' (icon is on desktop) and installed the Kindle reader. I've not purchased any books for it yet but Ive done a dry run thru the process and it seems very straight forward. The install process for the Kindle Reader only took a couple of minutes.

Also if you install 'share app' and 'apkshare' from the App Markeplace it will take you to another site with a LOT more android apps for your Epad. Good luck!

on edit: Thinking back I read that actual requests for help are supposed to be posted in other parts of the site. This section is for intros only. My apologies. I should have looked closer before replying.