help me about low memory..

shubhkool

Oct 9, 2012
hai friends..

firstly i want to tel u i m new in android os so plzz explain a much u can.

i hav a huawei s7-101 tab. i updated it wid Australian tesla t touch 2.2.2 firmware nd root wit superoneclick.

nw prob is low 127 mb ram. when i download 10-12 apps its started to show memory error.
so nw question is tat what i hav to do now..
do i hav to use any costom rom which gave me direct sd installation or wat? nd is rom yes so which is best for mt tab?

or i hav to do nything els for this.

plzz help me out m newbie nd many user here wana ask this qus so i made this thead.

shubhkool

Oct 9, 2012
You should Try The Link2SD App. there are lots of tutorials out there..search for one

bro i tryed link to sd. bt prob is tat when i install apps the chace w'll take minimum 5 mb. nd after 10 heavy soft 120 mb memory gone.
need any thing to increase ram or direct install app to sd or inbult 8gb.

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
bro i tryed link to sd. bt prob is tat when i install apps the chace w'll take minimum 5 mb. nd after 10 heavy soft 120 mb memory gone.

Can you be please more clear..?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Sounds like you are running Froyo (Android 2.2) based on that firmware version which is before Android really improved its task manager, if your problem is really RAM. In that case you might want to look into a task killer app. There are many in the Play Store but here is one popular example https://play.google.com/store/apps/...iY29tLnJlY2hpbGQuYWR2YW5jZWR0YXNra2lsbGVyIl0..

If your problem is on board storage memory there is nothing you can do besides Apps2SD type apps or limiting what you put on your tablet (just the way it is if it didn't come with much system space).

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
shubhkool said:

You are very confusing and you probably did not know to install link2sd ..you need to partiton sd card for 2 partion..one partition for normal use and second is for link2sd where it stores apps,libs and dalwic cashe(instead of in memory)..on my old phone it had only 100 mb memory but with link2sd i had instaled 250 apps.

shubhkool

Oct 9, 2012
prob solved m using Tri_Zetv3 rom nw nd make 2 part of my internal 8 gb sd its taking nw :D