Help Please

marcus2014

Nov 19, 2014
Ok i'm new here, and im not a total newb at re installing software etc,

Iv got a m1050 kocaso tablet and when you turn it on it goes up to a android man crossing his arms googled it didnt find anything, so my next go was the firmware,

I went onto the kocaso website downloaded the firmware and tried to burn it onto micros sd like they said got nothing!!!

so I downloaded a different burner got it on the micro sd and still will not boot from sd!!

I found a sequence of home button and the home button and power button will take u to recovery but no recovery image found!

Im now lost can anyone help its driving me nuts thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

"Normally" the firmware doesn't need to be "burned". Did it download as an ISO file? Most tablet only require that the img be on a microSD card formatted FAT-32.

marcus2014

Nov 19, 2014
Welcome to the forum

"Normally" the firmware doesn't need to be "burned". Did it download as an ISO file? Most tablet only require that the img be on a microSD card formatted FAT-32.
thanks for the reply it downloaded as a img, and my sd was formatted to fat32 aswell, i did try it like you said above dragged over didnt work either

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Normally all that would be required after doing that is a restart if it doesn't start by itself.