Help Recognize my Tablet

ledafaze

May 5, 2012
Hello All,

The problem is that I am new on this platform so I cant start a new topic so please forgive me that I am posting under this current one as it best fits my own problem too.

I just ordered for ACER tablet from a Chinese store and after transferring of money, he said his bank removed some charges and sent me a Chinese based model. The one he sent me... All that was written on the pack is MID Android 10" Tablet PC Android 10-inch High Resolution. But I have got issues with it...

PROBLEM

1. The screen is not well calibrated... I think because when it is not plugged to anything, along a line on the screen, I cant type anything, if I need to type a key on that part, I have to move my finger a bit to the left so as to be able to get precision.

2 Whenever I plug it to power or computer, the screen gets distorted and I think that is because of the current going over it.. but y?

3. I cant install some other applications from Android Market because it cant detect his model I think? or cos of the ROM... Like Faceboon, Twitter, Instagram amongst others.

Using Quadrant Advanced, I have the info below;

System
SDK Version: 4.0.3
ID: IML74K
OS name: Linux
OS Version: 3.0.8

Device
Model: T10A
Product: crane_evb
Board: crane
Brand: softwinners
Fingerprint: softwinners/crane_evb/crane-evb:4.0.3/IML74K/20120331:eng/test-keys

CPU
Name: ARMv7 Processor rev 2(v71)
Current freq: 1008MHz
Max freq: 1008Mhz
Min freq: 60MHz
Cores: 1
Architecture: 7
BogoMIPS: 1001.88
Hardware: sun4i
Revision: 2
Serial #:0000000000000000

Memory
Total: 833844kb
Free: 381136kb
Inactive: 227652

Diaplay
Resolution: 600x976
Refresh Rate: 58.72Hz

GPU(OpenGL)
Vendor: ARM
Renderer: Mali-400 MP
Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Max texture units: 8
Max Texture size: 4096
Max lights: 8

VBO: Supported
Frame Buffers: supported
Cube maps: supported
Texture combiners: supported
DOT3 ombiner: supported
crossbar combiner: unsupported

Sensors
MXC622X
MMC312X
Mag & Acc Combo Orientation Sensor.

That is all...

So please is there any way I can rectify the screen blind problem (PROBLEM 1)? Any better rom I can use that will work with it better and save memory? How to save company firmware, how to save present rom... download a new firmware and majorly..... HOW TO RECOGNIZE THIS THING!

Please help is needed.

Thanks all in advance.