Help!!

e_robinson

Jan 7, 2013
I have a prestige 7 internet tablet from visual land and it was a return to the store from the first buyer. It will not connect to my wifi in my house. Ive tried manually inputting the SSID and password, ive tried scanning for it (it wont scan period) and if i slide the wifi button to the on position it will slide back to off without picking up a wifi signal. The best i can figure from the pics and recordings that were on it from the previous owners is they let a very young child have it and the child must have done something to it. Once ive turned the wifi to the on position it wont let me use the scan or add network option unless i do a factory reset. Ive tried copying my wifi connection to it via USB port but that didnt work either. Ive run out of options that i know how to do. Is there anyway i can update the OS system or replace it with the same OS system without screwing anything up?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new Visual Land tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!