Hi All!

aretoo

Dec 9, 2013
hello everyone!Great forum and the only one with any substantial amount of info on my device so here I am.Android newb .. picked up a CRAIG tablet for next to nothing so I could see what all the fuss was about. I have some linux experience but limited to Open-WRT, DD-WRT. PLOP so Im not expert.plans are to learn how to do full backups, increased security measures, & custom ROMS on this Tablet then upgrade to a phone device once I have some knowledge.thanks,Fred

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Fred

Just a thought, but considering what you are wanting to do, a more mainstream tablet may have been a better choice. Even an older model.

aretoo

Dec 9, 2013
hi leeshor, thanks for the welcome. I am starting to see how that might be about a more mainstream tablet but this one should get me started and help me gain enough knowledge to make a more informed purchase on one of those when the time comes. lots to learn!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Fred, congratulations on your Craig tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.