Hi !!! Friendz..New Here

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi DKill, congratulations on your new Zync tablet and welcome to the forum. The specs seem pretty good and you've got ICS, so you'll likely be very happy with it. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi DKill and welcome to the forum.....a tablet from India I see, interesting!

DKill

Nov 17, 2012
Thx and BTW can u tell me what r these points and levels or
any link to understand what is that under my name?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thx and BTW can u tell me what r these points and levels or any link to understand what is that under my name?

If you click "EXPERIENCE" on the second line at the top of any forum page, you'll find a pretty good explanation of all that. By looking at the information under a person's name you can get an idea of that person's experience and reputation on the forum. The "Achievements" listed are the latest that the person received, not necessarily the highest. If you "Hover" over an "Achievement", an explanation will appear. To find out more about the person, you can click on their name and you can view their profile, send a PM etc.