HI

christopher1085

Sep 3, 2014
I am having problems downloading app from 1 mobilemarket when i click download the app minimizes and carries me to google play i have ahtourised outside apps but it still happens i tried everything i could does anyone have any ideas

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum christopher

Has the same thing happened with any other apps you tried installing from 1mobilemarket? Have you tried clearing the cache in the 1MM app?

christopher1085

Sep 3, 2014
Welcome to the forum christopher

Has the same thing happened with any other apps you tried installing from 1mobilemarket? Have you tried clearing the cache in the 1MM app?
Yes i have cleared the cache and rebooted the tablet its a new Samsung tab 3 tablet and it does it for all the apps i try to install

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
On a Samsung tablet, what is the reason for you not being able to use the Google Play Store or Amazon?

If I missed the reason you can't then I suggest that if you know you have a good Internet connection that you uninstall the 1MM app, restart then install it again.

christopher1085

Sep 3, 2014
On a Samsung tablet, what is the reason for you not being able to use the Google Play Store or Amazon?

If I missed the reason you can't then I suggest that if you know you have a good Internet connection that you uninstall the 1MM app, restart then install it again.
tried it but still encounter the problem anymore ideas?

christopher1085

Sep 3, 2014

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The only things I can think of are that some of the apps you are looking at are not compatible or your tablet is not (properly) registered with Google Play. The first point would be a good reason for those apps not being available to you through the Play Store.

christopher1085

Sep 3, 2014
The only things I can think of are that some of the apps you are looking at are not compatible or your tablet is not (properly) registered with Google Play. The first point would be a good reason for those apps not being available to you through the Play Store.
No i think it more has to do with my location on my other devices i usually go to the 1mobile market ang get the apps but on this one i cant download anthing from the 1 mobile market it just carries me straight to gplay which is strange any more ideas?